how to make cinna stix dominos
This weak we are going to teach you how to make Domino’s Top Seller item.
Domino’s Cinna Stix are basically cut strips of baked pizza dough dusted with cinnamon and sugar. They’re served with sugary sweet icing for dipping in case you want even more sugar. The price for a serving, which is roughly half of a small pizza and is cut into eight strips.
- 1 package refrigerated pizza dough (or your favorite recipe)
- 1/4 cup melted margarine
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 pound powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Roll out pizza dough into a large rectangle. Brush melted margarine over dough.
- In a small bowl combine sugar, and cinnamon, mix well. Sprinkle the cinnamon and sugar mixture liberally over the pizza dough. Slice the dough into either long sticks, or cut dough in half, and then slice into smaller sticks. (The smaller sticks are easier to handle.) Place on an lightly greased cookie sheet and bake for approximately 15 minutes or until done.
- While the pizza sticks are cooking mix together the powdered sugar, milk, melted butter, and vanilla. Mix until smooth. You may need to add an extra teaspoon of milk. Serve icing with sticks.
How to make icing for cinnamon sticks
Dominos’s Cinna Stix Nutriotion Facts
Show full nutritional data (including Weight Watcher’s Points ®, cholesterol, sodium, vitamins, and diabetic exchanges)